About me and my place
About the house:
Check out more photos of the house on pintrest:
• HUGE garden with rain barrels, post bins, cold frames, a playhouse, and raised beds
• I grow cooking herbs, vegetables, berries, apples, and pears
• Garage and chicken coop with 2 hens
• Basement for you to practice music, art, exercise, or other hobbies
• Rent is $600/month and INCLUDES UTILITIES That means I am for water which if you’re not familiar is expensive in Portland!, electricity, oil heating, internet, and garbage/recycling Utilities are around $120 monthly/per person but are included in your rent!
• Shared bathroom with the two other female roommates
• 30 year old female working professional I work roughly 7am-4pm M-F About once a week I work from home Currently between myself and the other roommate there are three, well behaved cats
• I love gardening, running, music, building things, etc
• Non-cigarette smoker/no hard drugs
• I like to have dinner parties or general weekend parties from time to time but don’t have super crazy parties
• The open room is the house's master bedroom and has two closets and a great view of the garden!
I get up 6am - 8am. I go to bed 10pm - 12am. I eat almost anything. My level of cleanliness is best described as clean. I occasionally have overnight guests. I party rarely.
I live in a 2 person female only household. Age 26 - 30.
I have a pet cat.
The house is located at SE 36th and Holgate.
The residence features deck or patio, wood floors, yard, storage, parking, laundry, dishwasher.
Your room is unfurnished. It features cable tv jack, private closet.
Fees: to move in - 0.00, parking - $0.00.
Total cost of utilities - $0.00.
I am looking for
We’re looking for a roommates who:
• Will add to the quality of life with their talents/humor/kindness, but is also their own person and understands when to give other roommates space
• Has their own life/friends/hobbies
• Is fairly clean and willing to contribute to maintaining the cleanliness of the home through chores, putting out trash, etc
• Is honest and municative about their house-related needs
• Is financially stable and is either a working professional or mature student
• Is a non-cigarette smoker/no hard drugs
• Is interested in sharing a positive, creative, and fortable space in this wonderful city we call home
• We have three cats between the two of us so far, so please no additional pets!!
My roommate preferences
I am looking for roommates between the ages of 23 and 40. I prefer non-smoking roommates. I prefer a household without pets.