Roommates & Rooms in Guatemala City
Guatemala City (in full, La Nueva Guatemala de la Asunción; locally known as Guatemala or Guate), is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Guatemala, and the most populous in Central America. The city is located in the south-central area of the country and has a large number of green areas. In 2009, it had a formal population of 1,075,000, but the metropolitan population is believed to be at least 2.3 million. Guatemala City is also the capital city of the local Municipio de Guatemala, and Guatemala Department.
The city is located at 14°38′N 90°33′W, in a mountain valley called Valle de la Ermita in the south central part of the country Guatemala.
If you already live in Guatemala City or are moving here Roomster is the best Roommate Matching Site in Guatemala City
- Roommate profiles, share accommodations, rooms and apartments are listed every day.
- Roomster has verified members. We encourage our users to add links to their Social Network profiles. We believe that people looking for housing should be verifiable.
- Roomster is the easiest and safest way to find out who your next roommate is going to be.
- Get contacted by members through any of the seven available options, including personal phone/email and 5 Social Networks, then contact members using Roomster's safe and secure on site mail system.
- Roomster has made the experience of sharing a home easy and safe since 2003.
- Roomster is a trusted name for people to post and search for accommodations around the world with other like minded individuals.