Roommates & Rooms in Kigali
Kigali, with population of almost 1 million (2009), is the capital and largest city of Rwanda. It is situated near the geographic centre of the nation. The city has been the economic, cultural, and transport hub of Rwanda since it became capital at independence in 1962. The main residence and offices of the President of Rwanda are located in the city, as are the government ministries. The city is coterminous with the province of Kigali City, which was enlarged in January 2006, as part of local government reorganisation in the country. The city's urban area covers about 70% of the municipal boundaries.
If you already live in Kigali or are moving here Roomster is the best Roommate Matching Site in Kigali
- Roommate profiles, share accommodations, rooms and apartments are listed every day.
- Roomster has verified members. We encourage our users to add links to their Social Network profiles. We believe that people looking for housing should be verifiable.
- Roomster is the easiest and safest way to find out who your next roommate is going to be.
- Get contacted by members through any of the seven available options, including personal phone/email and 5 Social Networks, then contact members using Roomster's safe and secure on site mail system.
- Roomster has made the experience of sharing a home easy and safe since 2003.
- Roomster is a trusted name for people to post and search for accommodations around the world with other like minded individuals.