Roommates & Rooms in Konya
Konya (Turkish pronunciation: [ˈkon.ja]; Greek: Ικόνιον Ikónion, Latin: Iconium) is a city in the Central Anatolia Region of Turkey. It is the seventh most populous city in Turkey. As of 2011, the Konya Metropolitan Municipality had a population close to 1.1 million. Konya is economically and industrially developed cities in Turkey.
Konya was historically the capital of the Anatolian Seljuk Sultanate and the Karamanids. The Neolithic settlement of Çatalhöyük in Konya Province was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2012.
If you already live in Konya or are moving here Roomster is the best Roommate Matching Site in Konya
- Roommate profiles, share accommodations, rooms and apartments are listed every day.
- Roomster has verified members. We encourage our users to add links to their Social Network profiles. We believe that people looking for housing should be verifiable.
- Roomster is the easiest and safest way to find out who your next roommate is going to be.
- Get contacted by members through any of the seven available options, including personal phone/email and 5 Social Networks, then contact members using Roomster's safe and secure on site mail system.
- Roomster has made the experience of sharing a home easy and safe since 2003.
- Roomster is a trusted name for people to post and search for accommodations around the world with other like minded individuals.