Roommates & Rooms in Rostov-on-Don
Rostov-on-Don (Russian: Росто́в-на-Дону́, tr. Rostov-na-Donu, IPA: [rɐˈstof nə dɐˈnu]) is a port city and the administrative center of Rostov Oblast and the Southern Federal District of Russia. It lies to the southeast of the East European Plain, on the Don River, 32 kilometers (20 mi) from the Sea of Azov. The southwestern suburbs of the city abut the Don River delta. Population: 1,089,261 (2010 Census); 1,068,267 (2002 Census); 1,019,305 (1989 Census).
If you already live in Rostov-on-Don or are moving here Roomster is the best Roommate Matching Site in Rostov-on-Don
- Roommate profiles, share accommodations, rooms and apartments are listed every day.
- Roomster has verified members. We encourage our users to add links to their Social Network profiles. We believe that people looking for housing should be verifiable.
- Roomster is the easiest and safest way to find out who your next roommate is going to be.
- Get contacted by members through any of the seven available options, including personal phone/email and 5 Social Networks, then contact members using Roomster's safe and secure on site mail system.
- Roomster has made the experience of sharing a home easy and safe since 2003.
- Roomster is a trusted name for people to post and search for accommodations around the world with other like minded individuals.