Roommates & Rooms in Yekaterinburg
Yekaterinburg (Russian: Екатеринбург, IPA: [jɪkətʲɪrʲɪnˈburk]), alternatively romanized as Ekaterinburg, is the fourth-largest city in Russia and the administrative center of Sverdlovsk Oblast, located in the middle of the Eurasian continent, on the border of Europe and Asia. Population: 1,349,772 (2010 Census).
Yekaterinburg is the main industrial and cultural center of the Ural Federal District. Between 1924 and 1991, the city was named Sverdlovsk (Свердло́вск) after the Communist party leader Yakov Sverdlov.
If you already live in Yekaterinburg or are moving here Roomster is the best Roommate Matching Site in Yekaterinburg
- Roommate profiles, share accommodations, rooms and apartments are listed every day.
- Roomster has verified members. We encourage our users to add links to their Social Network profiles. We believe that people looking for housing should be verifiable.
- Roomster is the easiest and safest way to find out who your next roommate is going to be.
- Get contacted by members through any of the seven available options, including personal phone/email and 5 Social Networks, then contact members using Roomster's safe and secure on site mail system.
- Roomster has made the experience of sharing a home easy and safe since 2003.
- Roomster is a trusted name for people to post and search for accommodations around the world with other like minded individuals.